Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Blue, grey..









Those pictures are taken a few days ago.. Now, we are without snow again. Sweater is from New Yorker, and I bought two of them, in different colors. I like them 'cause they have sleeves in different colors, so they are no ordinary, and almost everything that is not ordinary, I must love ^^ You could notice that I am a fan of big bags, and this one in beautiful blue color is from Bellissima. The bag is the first thing that I found there for myself. So, I hope that you like my blue-grey combination :)

3 comments:

  1. Great, casual look - love your hat and bag! Kisses from London xx

    www.asiaandkasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    I love your blog! There are amazing looks here! ♥♥♥

    I'm following you here, on bloglovin and fashiolista!

    I'm glad if could you do the same!

    XoXo! ♥
    http://www.ohchic.com.br/

    ReplyDelete