Sunday, June 19, 2016

Grey Day


Yes, it was long time ago from my last post.. Very, very long time - 5 months. 
What has changed in meanwhile?


My hair :) It is shorter and brighter. 
It's rainy day, very grey and very wet, so this day was inspiration for my outfit - grey. But, it is summer (although here in Sarajevo summer doesn't feel yet) so I thought that this dress is appropriate for rain. Of course, cap is an essential detail. 
So I decided to spend this day in mall, 'cause you can't go out. And there, in garage, when I saw grey wall - I knew that I belong there - in front camera of course. So, that's how today's post is made.








10 comments:

  1. Welcome back hon, you look super hot in this sporty chic look! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look :)))

    https://fashion--picture.blogspot.lt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look !
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look. You are beautiful! Kiss
    http://lebalzi.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit...is very streetstyle...I especially like the combo dress with hat...well done!
    Sophia
    www.sophiasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh nice! I love this. Thanks for sharing.
    xx Ohiamiht Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look! Who said you can look fab on a rainy day lol

    http://poshnpetite.blogspot.com/2016/06/gold-rush.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look!! I love your dress *.*
    Kisses, O blog da Mó ^^

    ReplyDelete